en

Casey said it wasnt his first subway ride in Toronto. | Forum

OW Debug - Notice
Message: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php
Line: 78
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Apr 9 '18
Wayne Rooney is about to be the highest-paid player in English football. Adolphus Washington Jersey . According to various reports, the striker is about to sign a five-and-a-half year extension with Manchester United worth a reported 300,000 pounds a week that would see him at Old Trafford until 2019. The 28-year-old England international came over to United from Everton in 2004. Though a five-time Premier League champion and Champions League-winner with the club, Rooneys time with United has not gone without its controversy. In August of 2010, Rooney released a statement questioning the Red Devils ambition and declaring his intent to leave the club. Only days later in a dramatic turn of events, Rooney signed a contract extension. Towards the end of last season, Sir Alex Ferguson claimed that Rooney had submitted a transfer request and speculation grew about Rooneys future with the arrival of David Moyes at Old Trafford, Rooneys former manager at Everton with whom he shared a frosty relationship. Although, Rooney denied that he wanted out, he was linked for a majority of the summer with a move to rivals Chelsea. By the beginning of the season, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho delcared his pursuit of the striker dead. Defending champion United currently sits seventh in the BPL table, 11 points adrift of Liverpool for the final Champions League place. The clubs next fixture is on Saturday when it travels to Selhurst Park to take on Crystal Palace. Tyrod Taylor Jersey .C. -- Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft. Charles Clay Jersey . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1.TORONTO - Road closures in Toronto forced Raptors coach Dwane Casey to ditch his car and ride the subway to the Air Canada Centre for Game 7. Casey said he was stuck in traffic for 30 to 40 minutes Sunday before deciding to do a U-turn and head for the subway. "Good old reliable subway," Casey said, laughing. "I dont think anyone expected us to be here today in that they had a marathon and a Game 7 in the same day." The downtown road closures were due to the Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon. Fellow TTC riders posted pictures of Casey seated on the subway, dressed in a bllack Canada Goose bomber jacket and a black Raptors T-shirt. Jim Kelly Jersey. His garment bag hung on the glass partition next to his seat. "I didnt think anybody recognized who I was but I think the shirt gave it away," Casey said. Asked if Raptors fans gave him any advice during the ride to the Air Canada Centre, the coach replied: "They just said Go get em." Casey said it wasnt his first subway ride in Toronto. He most recently travelled via the TTC last summer. "Its great," Casey said. "I recommend it to everybody. Just not on Game 7." Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL China Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '