OW Debug - Warning
Message: rmdir(/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/showcase/images): Directory not empty
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_utilities/file.php
Line: 193
OW Debug - Warning
Message: Cant remove directory `/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/showcase/images`!
Line: 195
OW Debug - Warning
Message: rmdir(/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/showcase): Directory not empty
OW Debug - Warning
Message: Cant remove directory `/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/showcase`!
OW Debug - Warning
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php
Line: 345
OW Debug - Warning
Message: rmdir(/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/simplicity/images): Directory not empty
OW Debug - Warning
Message: Cant remove directory `/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/simplicity/images`!
OW Debug - Warning
Message: rmdir(/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/simplicity): Directory not empty
OW Debug - Warning
Message: Cant remove directory `/homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_static/themes/simplicity`!
OW Debug - Warning
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php
Line: 345
neighbours (with Russia) in the future.
en

neighbours (with Russia) in the future. | Forum

OW Debug - Notice
Message: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php
Line: 78
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Aug 8
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Top-ranked Serena Williams had little trouble joining sister Venus, in the Dubai Championships semifinals on Thursday. Swell Traveler Uk . Serena, playing her first tournament since a fourth-round loss at the Australian Open, had little trouble bypassing fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic of Serbia 6-2, 6-2 in the quarterfinals. The only blip in Williams game came when she lost serve in a tentatively played fifth game in the first set. "She was the better player tonight," Jankovic said. "Way better. "I just played a bad match on my terms." The only drama in the 76-minute match came in the final game with Jankovic serving. The umpire, Kader Nouni of France, told Jankovic she was serving too fast and then too slow, when taking more than the 25 seconds allotted. Williams was briefly brought into the fray when Jankovic made note that Williams often took more than the 25 seconds allowed to serve. After the match, the players conversed at the net and both reported they left the court on good terms. "I told her at the end, Look, I didnt mean anything. Im sorry if I played slow," Williams said. "She was like, No, it was more like they say (I) play too fast and then too slow. She said she couldnt get it right. "I was like, Look, are we cool because Im cool with you?" In that final game, Jankovic initially rebounded from love-40 before Williams won on a fourth match point with a scorching forehand passing shot. Williams will play Alize Cornet of France in the semifinals. Cornet scored a 7-5, 6-3 win over Carla Suarez Navarro of Spain. Venus Williams reached her fourth Dubai semifinal with a 6-3, 7-5 win over qualifier Flavia Pennetta of Italy. Williams, who won this title in 2009 and 2010, had to serve for the match twice in the second set. "She just keeps fighting," Williams said of Pennetta. "She stays relevant. Thats what she does really well. I have to give her credit for that." Serving at 5-4 in the second set, Williams missed out on a match point when Pennetta hit a forehand crosscourt winner to bring the score to deuce. Four points later and Pennetta broke serve to even the score at 5-5. After Pennetta dropped serve in the 11th game Williams had a second chance to close out the match. Initially, Williams fell behind 0-40. On a second match point Pennetta popped a return long to concede the win. Williams will play eighth-seeded Caroline Wozniacki, the 2011 Dubai champion, in Fridays semifinals. Wozniacki had little trouble dispatching 27th-ranked Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-1, 6-2. "That was really pleasing, and I always know that Sorana can be a tricky opponent," Wozniacki said. "I felt like I served well and I put the pressure on her and played the way I wanted to play today." Although not guaranteed, Venus Williams wasnt opposed to thinking ahead to the possibility of an all-Williams final on Saturday. "It would be fantastic," Venus said. "But we both have to get there." Swell Bottle Green Jasper .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs. Swell Bottles Uk Sale . DETROIT LIONS AT CHICAGO BEARS, 1:00 PM (ET) Detroit - G Rodney Austin, WR Ryan Broyles, DT Nick Fairley, QB Kellen Moore, DT Caraun Reid, CB Mohammed Seisay, DE Larry Webster Chicago - S Chris Conte, DT Brandon Dunn, QB David Fales, K Robbie Gould, CB Terrance Mitchell, OT Michael Ola, DE Trevor Scott GREEN BAY PACKERS AT TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Green Bay - LB Carl Bradford, DT Bruce Gaston, C Garth Gerhart, CB Davon House, WR Jeff Janis, TE Justin Perillo, QB Scott Tolzien Tampa Bay - OT Anthony Collins, CB Isaiah Frey, WR Robert Herron, RB Mike James, WR Solomon Patton, FB/TE Evan Rodriguez, LB Lawrence Sidbury KANSAS CITY CHIEFS AT PITTSBURGH STEELERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Kansas City - WR Donnie Avery, CB Marcus Cooper, OT Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, OL Eric Kush, QB Aaron Murray, RB Charcandrick West, DT Nick Williams Pittsburgh - WR Justin Brown, DE Clifton Geathers, G Chris Hubbard, QB Landry Jones, S Troy Polamalu, TE Matt Spaeth, CB Ike Taylor MINNESOTA VIKINGS AT MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM (ET) Minnesota - LB Anthony Barr, OT Carter Bykowski, DB Ahmad Dixon, OT Charlie Johnson, FB Zach Line, CB Shaun Prater, TE Kyle Rudolph Miami - G Nate Garner, WR Matt Hazel, S Don Jones, WR Rishard Matthews, LB Chris McCain, G Dallas Thomas, RB Daniel Thomas NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS AT NEW YORK JETS, 1:00 PM (ET) New England - CB Kyle Arrington, RB LeGarrette Blount, OL Dan Connolly, CB Alfonzo Dennard, OT Jordan Devey, WR Julian Edelman, RB James White NY Jets - DT T.AYIA NAPA, Cyprus -- With the country in turmoil, Ukraines national football team says it is a symbol of the countrys unity. The Ukrainians are scheduled to face the United States in a friendly on Wednesday in Cyprus, a match moved from Kharkiv to Larnaca for security reasons. "The national team is a symbol of unity because players come from all over Ukraine," said its captain Anatoliy Tymoshchuk on a wind-swept practice pitch behind the teams hotel in the coastal resort of Ayia Napa. "Were all one big family, were all united." Speaking ahead of the teams training session on Tuesday, Tymoshchuk said the troubles at home do weigh on players minds. "Its a dangerous situation," he said. "We have our families, we worry but we hope that we can keep the peace in Ukraine as quickly as possible." Team spokesman Alexander Glyvynskyy said Wednesdays match is dedicated to the people of Ukraine under the slogan "Peace for Ukraine." "We are not ready for war," Glyvynskyy said. "We hope that we can be good neighbours (with Russia) in the future." Ukraine coach Mykhailo Fomenko said he wanted his teams performance to send a message of unity back home. "Most important is unity and concentration, its important for all Ukrainians," Fomenko said. "I told the players to play like one unit." Despite threats to cancel the match, Ukraine football association president Anatoliy Konkov said Tuesday the game would go ahead. "(We) reached a consensus to play the USA after all," Konkov said in a statement that also praised the American team. "(They) stood behind us to protect the national iinterests and territorial integrity of Ukraine. Swell Bottle 17 Oz Sale. ." The match, which will be played at Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium, is a key warm-up for the United States ahead of this years World Cup. But for Ukraine, which failed to qualify for the tournament in Brazil, it will serve as preparation for the qualifying tournament for the 2016 European Championship. "This game is a huge opportunity, mainly for our European-based players, for those guys to prove to us that they are eager and hungry to jump on the train to the FIFA World Cup," U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann said. Fomenko said earlier in Kyiv that he expects Wednesdays game to be similar in style to a Premier League match, since many of the American players play for English clubs. Glyvynskyy said he expects the Americans to play an attacking game, but that Ukraine is injury-free and has all its best players available. "The players want to play on an official level and want to test their level of play after a two-month winter break," he said. He added that Cyprus was an ideal location for the match because it was relatively simple to organize at short notice and there are no problems with visa issues. Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium has hosted many of Cyprus international matches, but its not the Mediterranean islands top football venue. The GSP Stadium in Nicosia, however, is unavailable because Cyprus is hosting Northern Ireland in another friendly. Its the second time in recent weeks that Cyprus has been selected as an alternate venue for a match involving a Ukrainian team. Last month, a Europa League match between Dynamo Kyiv and Valencia was moved to the Cypriot capital. ' ' '