en

s made more than 100 international appearances. C | Forum

OW Debug - Notice
Message: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php
Line: 78
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jul 11
STANFORD, Calif. Hydro Flask 32 Oz . -- Top-ranked Serena Williams won in her first match since defaulting in a doubles match with sister Venus at Wimbledon, beating Karolina Pliskova 7-5, 6-2 on Wednesday in the second round of the Bank of the West Classic. At Wimbledon, Williams tried to play through a viral infection that caused her to lose her equilibrium during the doubles match. On Wednesday night, encouraged by a large crowd, Williams fought through a tough first set before she found her legs and took control of the match with a big second set. "I thought I played well," Williams said. "Im on the right path, Im excited and Im looking forward to my next match." In the quarterfinals, Williams will meet the winner of Thursdays match between fifth-seeded Ana Ivanovic and U.S. qualifier Carol Zhao. Williams casually deflected questions about her health, preferring to bring the conversation into the present. "Im still taking it a match at a time," she said. "It worked out. I was feeling fine. I made some silly errors early because I was not on my toes enough." Pliskova managed to hold her serve most of the first set but did not have an answer once Williams found her own serve. "I knew shes a player that is tough to break so it was important to me to be super focused on my serve," Williams said. "She served well and I tried to hang in there and get some break points." She finally managed to reach break point in the 12th game and took control from there. She was successful on all three break points she had. Williams took some time off after Wimbledon and vacationed in Croatia before returning to the U.S. for the hardcourt season. She said she has been working hard in preparation for a run at the U.S. Open. Earlier, Varvara Lepchenko beat second-seeded Angieszka Radwanska 6-3, 3-6, 6-4 to advance to the quarterfinals. Lepchenko beat the fifth-ranked Radwanska for the first time in six meetings, edging a top-10 player for only the third time in 24 matches. Radwanska, the runner-up last year, became the highest seeded player to fall in the tournament. The match was good," Radwanska said. "I wasnt serving enough." Lepchenko will face Sachia Vickery, the American qualifier who beat Monica Puig 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-1 to reach her first career WTA Tour quarterfinal. Vickery also won two straight in the main draw for the first time. Her only previous victory came at last years U.S. Open in her WTA main draw debut. Also, eighth-seeded Andrea Petkovic beat teenage qualifier Naomi Osaka, 6-2, 6-2. Petkovic will next meet the winner of Thursday nights match between Venus Williams and Victoria Azarenka. "It was so weird," Petkovic said. "Shes 16 and obviously very talented. If I played solid I knew I had a good shot." Botellas Hydro Flask Straw Lid . First, the Red Wings scored the tying goal after officials missed the puck hitting the protective netting, then the Kings wound up losing in a shootout. That could affect playoff positioning in the Eastern and Western Conferences, and thats a concern for everyone. Hydro Flask Boca Ancha . Strasburg (1-1) got 14 consecutive outs in one stretch and allowed only three hits, including Marcell Ozunas homer in the seventh. The right-handers lone walk was to the last batter he faced. Washingtons starter Wednesday, Jordan Zimmermann, left after a career-low 1 2-3 innings, leaving the bullpen "taxed," as manager Matt Williams put it.BOGOTA, Colombia -- Radamel Falcao, who is recovering from left-knee surgery, was named Tuesday in Colombias preliminary 30-man squad for the World Cup. Coach Jose Pekerman has until June 2 to name the final 23-man squad. Falcao has been sidelined since January. If he recovers in time -- surgeons initially gave him a 50-50 chance -- Colombia could be one of the real threats in the World Cup. "I am getting better and Im very happy with how the knee is reacting," Falcao wrote this week on social media. "Im starting on the pitch with the ball, again getting used to what used to be familiar." Falcao has been in Monaco, Spain and Portugal undergoing his rehab. If Falcao cant make it back, more responsibility for Colombias attack will rest with James Rodriguez, who plays with Falcao at Monaco. Colombias defence looks solid. It is led by 38-year-old Mario Yepes, who ha the best record in South American qualifying. Colombia plays in Group C aand opens on June 14 against Greece. Hydro Flask Comprar. It also faces Ivory Coast and Japan and is playing in its first World Cup since 1998. ------ Team: Goalkeepers: David Ospina (Nice), Faryd Mondragon (Deportivo Cali), Camilo Vargas (Santa Fe). Defenders: Mario Yepes (Atalanta), Aquivaldo Mosquera (America, Mexico), Cristian Zapata (AC Milan), Carlos Valdes (San Lorenzo), Amaranto Perea (Cruz Azul), Eder Alvarez Balanta (River Plate), Santiago Arias (PSV Eindhoven), Camilo Zuniga (Napoli), Pablo Armero (West Ham). Midfielders: Carlos Sanchez (Elche), Fredy Guarin (Inter Milan), Abel Aguilar (Toulouse), Elkin Soto (Mainz), Aldo Leao Ramirez (Morelia), Juan Fernando Quintero (Porto), Victor Ibarbo (Cagliari), James Rodriguez (Monaco), Macnelly Torres (Al Shabab), Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (Fiorentina), Edwin Valencia (Fluminense), Alexander Mejia (Atletico Nacional). Forwards: Radamel Falcao (Monaco), Jackson Martinez (Porto), Carlos Bacca (Sevilla), Adrian Ramos (Hertha Berlin), Luis Fernando Muriel (Udinese), Teofilo Gutierrez (River Plate). Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '