en

Sales. . He sprained one of his ankle | Forum

OW Debug - Notice
Message: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
File: /homepages/26/d585359787/htdocs/oxwall/ow_libraries/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php
Line: 78
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Jul 11
Paul Merson has described Manchester Citys Champions League semi-final defeat at Real Madrid as the worst performance hes ever seen in football. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Cheap . Having earned a creditable goalless draw with the 10-time champions in the first leg at the Etihad Stadium, Manuel Pellegrinis men relinquished their hopes of a maiden European Cup final appearance as Fernandos own-goal saw Real progress.In what was a performance bereft of intensity and creativity, Citys star-studded line-up managed just one shot on target at the Bernabeu and failed to create a single clear-cut chance as they were dumped out of the competition with a whimper. I would say thats the worst Ive ever seen in football, Merson told Sky Sports Facebook page.It was the Champions League semi-final and City had 15 minutes to score one goal that would have seen them through to the final. They should have thrown everyone forward - the centre-halves, everybody!Champions League semi-finals come around once in a lifetime so to go out in the manner they did was poor. With £250,000 up for grabs in this seasons Soccer Saturday Super 6, Paul Merson gives you his thoughts on this weeks games There will be a lot of players who came home on that plane the other day thinking: I wont be here next season.Citys reluctance to throw everything at Real Madrid for a place in European footballs biggest game irritated Merson. Pick your team Aguero? Ozil? De Bruyne? Pick your Fantasy Six-a-Side team for the chance to win £10,000 Real, who were missing Karim Benzema and nursing Cristiano Ronaldo back to full fitness, were rarely tested and the Sky Sports pundit claimed the players would ultimately regret their poor showing. Champions League semi-finals come around once in a lifetime so to go out in the manner they did was poor. Paul Merson on Manchester Citys exit I saw Cardiff lose 3-0 at Sheffield Wednesday last week in a game they needed to win, he added.They were 1-0 down, they chased the game and lost 3-0. You can hold your hands up when that happens, at least they had a go.City simply didnt have a go. I couldnt believe them on Wednesday, Ive never seen anything like it. Will City ever have a better opportunity to reach the Champions League final again? Merson runs through his Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-side team as he takes on Phil Thompson this weekend The last time I saw something similar was when Newcastle got relegated at Aston Villa in 2009. I watched that game expecting Newcastle to have a go but, like City, they didnt.Do you agree with Merse? Let us know using the message boards or by tweeting @SkyFootball. Get a Sky Sports Day Pass Dont miss Man City v Arsenal. Watch live on NOW TV for £6.99. No contract Also See: Own-goal ends Citys hopes City missed golden opportunity Pellegrini: Real were lucky As it happened Stefon Diggs Jersey Cheap . And rest hardly led to rust for the two-time defending NBA champions. Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cheap . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Eli Manning is on the New York Giants injury report for the first time in more than two years and seems to be embarrassed by it.He says its a formality and he practiced as usual on Wednesday.I dont know if I really deserve to be on an injury report, Manning said. They kind of told me they had to list something, so I said: OK I really cant control that.The Giants reported that Manning had a back injury, marking the first time the 33-year-old quarterback has been on the list since developing a stomach bug a couple days before the NFC championship game against San Francisco in January 2012.Manning, who has started 164 straight games — NFLs longest active streak — said his inclusion was to comply with the NFLs rules on reporting injuries.If I was truly injured that would be fine, Manning said. I dont consider myself injured now.Manning spent a little extra time in the trainers room following the Giants 36-7 win over Tennessee Sunday. He took the majority of snaps at practice for Sundays game against the Washington Redskins.I feel good. Coach wanted to take a few reps off. It wont limit me in my practices for the week or the game, he said.Manning has played through a lot of injuriies in his 11 years in the league, with a foot injury in 2009 the most serious in recent years. Adam Thielen Jersey Sales. . He sprained one of his ankles in the final game of last season, but had the entire off-season to get better.I want to be there for my teammates. I want to be there for the organization, he said. I know we have a lot of guys who are banged up and hurting, but they are there practicing, they are there playing on Sundays.Most of Manning teammates did not know he was on the injury report.Never worry about that guy, fullback Henry Hynoski said.NOTES: Rookie LB Devon Kennard was named the NFC defensive player of the week after recording two sacks, a forced fumble that resulted in a touchdown and six tackles against Tennessee. ... LB Jameel McClain (knee), LB Jacquian Williams (concussion/shoulder) and OT James Brewer (concussion) did not practice Wednesday. ...DE Jason Pierre-Paul, who has a team-high seven sacks, will be a free agent after this season. He has not discussed a new contract with the team. If I can stay here, I would love to be a Giant for life. Who knows how it is going to fall out? he said.___AP NFL websites: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ;Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College JerseysCheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '